Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend painting and new goodies

So this weekend I got in a decent amount of time and polished off a couple of things for my Skaven army.  First up were the gutter runners I've been painting for a long time (close to a year probably) but they kept getting shelved in favor of other projects or commission work.  Hating to see something half painted I decided to push them up on the priority list and here they are...


After that I decided to finish another half painted model, though I at least just started it at the beginning of February to use in the warhammer league at the local games store.  It's the plague priest from the screaming bell/plague furnace kit that I mounted on foot to use since when I put together the screaming bell he was left over.  Certainly cool enough to go on foot, and waste not, want not.




Lastly, every year the wife and I set aside a bit of money from our tax return to spend on ourselves as a little reward.  So  from my half of the money I bought two paint pots I've needed and this...



It's good to be me today.  Even if the dark elves kicked my sorry dwarf arse between my shoulders this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment