Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dark Angels Librarian

My friend Pete and I have started a blog for our local game club and anyone really that would like to contribute information on modeling and painting miniatures.  I will be posting over there and hopefully either linking here to my posts there or just duplicating the posts.  My first post was a painting tutorial for the Dark Angels Librarian that I've been working on out of the Dark Vengence box set for a painting competition.  I've no aspriation to actually win the competition, but I like the motivation it gives me to start pushing my own boundries on my work and bring out a model that will look nice on the tabletop.  Come visit our community efforts to encourage painting regardless of skill at The League of Underwhelming Miniature Painters.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment