Saturday, May 19, 2012

More hammer time!

My 2 player battle box arrived a bit earlier than anticipated from Olde World Games so I decided to start working on the Khador half since I'm trying to sell the Menoth half.  I got a little crazy with the green stuff today, I mixed up more than I realized and decided that rather then to let it go to waste I would work out a few extra details on my Khador Warjacks that I'm working on.

At first it started fairly simple, a hammer here, a skull there,
But quickly got more involved as I decided to add a Khador symbol and some battle damage to one of the jacks.  The Khador symbol isn't too hard, but I decided that I need a lot more practice sculpting before I make another attempt.  Dusting off my green stuff skills is taking a bit longer than I anticipated.

I'm still pleased with how the sculpting turned out, I think these jacks are going to be nicely unique to my army, and as you can tell by the hammer on the right above, I'm getting better at scuplting hammers, so that will help when I have to start making them smaller.

Thats it for now, I'm still working up some test painting for an army scheme, just need to get the colors and highlights where I would like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment