Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Custom Wartrukk

This is the new ork wartrukk that I've been working on the last week or so. Inspiration hit me when a package I had sent from a friend arrived through the mail arrived very smashed, and so seeing the wreckage so to speak, I also saw some opportunity. Though, so far all I've used is a few tank tread parts. I'm hoping to incorporate a few chimera parts, but honestly think I may just do more with plasticard.


Above is the main deck and treads




The fenders for the tread. Lots of rivets.

The rear half assembled.

Here's what I've come up with for the front, not sure I'm happy with it yet.

Total progress so far.


I'm open to any suggestions as to what to do for the front for a driver and gunner. I've been thinking about using some of the chimera parts but it seems to be a bit overdone in my opinion. And I'm not wanting to use trukk or battle wagon parts but may do that later if it looks better than what ever I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment